HOW TO ACTIVATE LASU STUDENTS OFFICIAL EMAIL
Posted by Belz Lammy
1. Browse to http://lasu.edu.ng, and click on “Student Services”,by
click on “Undergraduate Registration”, then click on “Course
2. After clicking on “Course Registration”, Enter your Matriculation
Number (Matric No.) AND “Surname” to login to your Course
3. Tick ALL the check boxes on the “TERMS & CONDITIONS” Page.
4. Also, tick the “I agree to the above terms and conditions” and
click the “SUBMIT” button.
5. Once you are in your Course Registration Portal, click on
“Wireless & Email” tab
6. Your Official Students Email and Temporary Password is
displayed on the new page, among other details.
7. Copy your Official Students Email and Temporary Password THEN
BROWSE TO https://mail.google.com/
Then Click on the “SIGN IN” tab on the Gmail Page.
8. Once you click on the “SIGN IN” tab on the Gmail Page, it will
open to the Sign In page, as shown below.
9. Enter in your Official Students Email and click on the “NEXT” tab
10. Then Enter in your Temporary Password (copied from the
Wireless & Email page in item 6 above). After this, click on the
“NEXT” button, Enter in other required details to setup your
Account. It is advisable you change your Temporary Password to
another one. All Students are solely responsible to keep their
respective Official Email Password secret and safe